3-minute mask to brighten and retexturise dull skin
This earthy, naturally warming express mask gently exfoliates and shifts impurities, improving texture and leaving skin rejuvenated and glowing. Suitable for body and face.
- How to use: Smooth on dry skin, all over the body or targeted areas. Leave for 3 minutes, then shower off thoroughly. Achieve the naturally healthy glow without staining or tinting skin.
- SIA's tip: Ideal as a bi-weekly brightening treatment for the skin with anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Feel the fjaka: Take the smooth, healthy glow to hands and feet between manicures and pedicures. Use the three minutes to stimulate joints and muscles by flexing and rotating your wrists and ankles. Finish with a refreshing whoosh of Every Body Vitality Spritz.
Best Body Exfoliator, Attracta Beauty Awards. Winner.
The Beauty Shortlist Editor's Choice Awards. Winner.
- Mediterranean cedar micro-dust works with willow bark extract to gently exfoliate and detoxify skin and enhance absorption of active ingredients.
- Omega-rich olive, seaberry, seaweed protein and 20 wildplant oils help revitalise and nourish skin.
- Cherry kernel oil, high in antioxidants, plus vitamin A and E help skin feeling soft, smooth and supple.
- 10 essential wildplant oils, including borage and rosehip, naturally rich in retinol; essential fatty acids; and vitamins C, D and E reinforce the skin’s barrier.
Aqua, Kaolin, Illite, Parfum*, Cetearyl alcohol, Olive glycerides, Cetearyl olivate, Glyceryl stearate SE, Sorbitan olivate, Gluconolactone, Cetyl alcohol, Mel, Hydrolyzed fucus vesiculosus protein, Glycerin, Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, Hippophae rhamnoides (seaberry) fruit oil, Salix alba bark extract, Punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, Sodium dehydroacetate, Sodium benzoate, Sodium levulinate, Prunus avium (wild cherry) seed oil, Menthol, Phytic acid, Sodium chloride, Sodium anisate, Leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, Calcium gluconate, Citral^, Geraniol^, Limonene^, Linalol^