Social Media Internship
Coral Collective is a sustainable online concept store that brings together individuals and brands who care for a better planet. Our curated selection of independent & ethical brands make products that are cruelty-free, toxic-free, fair-trade and sustainable.We are also a community, a collective of conscious consumers and makers who share a vision for a better world with less pollution. We believe that, together, we make a positive difference.
About the role:
We are looking for an eager young professional to support the team in developing and implementing social media campaigns to boost brand engagement and increase revenue. The duties and responsibilities of the Social Media Intern include:
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote Coral Collective and our Brand Partners on various social media accounts.
- Create and distribute content such as images, videos and press releases on social media accounts.
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability.
- Support the team with live and online events on social media.
Essential Skills, Experience and Personality:
- Experience in social media, both organic and paid
- Interest in Sustainable & Ethical Luxury brands and products, especially across beauty, fashion, interiors, lifestyle and sports.
- Passionate about storytelling and digital marketing.
- Updated on what’s happening in culture and in the industry.
- Excellent organisational, multitasking skills, good communication and attention to detail.
- Part-time - flexible role
- Work remotely
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org